Kids’ Club and Kids’ Club Plus
Monday-Friday mornings: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Kids’ Club only)
Monday-Friday evenings: 4:30-7:30 p.m.
1 visit: $3
10-punch pass: $25
20-punch pass: $40
Members must present a Punch Pass in order to use the service. Punch cards are non-refundable and lost cards cannot be replaced.
- Kids’ Club is for children ages 1-7 years.
- The Staff do not change diapers. Parent/guardian will be asked to do so if it becomes necessary. There is a child-sized bathroom inside the Kids’ Club area for those that are potty-trained.
- If a child becomes inconsolable and/or is crying for a length of time (more than 10-15 minutes; up to the discretion of the Staff), parent/guardian will be asked to pick up the child.
- Outside of the Kids’ Club hours, members are welcome to use the Kids’ Club Room at no charge at times when the Recreation Center is open but there is not Staff on duty. For the safety of your children, they must be directly supervised by an adult at all times, and are not permitted to use the play yard. Please leave the room as you found it.
Kids’ Club Plus
- Kids’ Club Plus is for children ages 8-11 years.
- The Kids’ Club Plus will use the public restrooms located on the Teen/Senior side.
- On designated days and times participants will have the option of playing in the Gym, Racquetball Court or Teen Courtyard. Please refer to the Kids’ Club Plus schedule.
Kids’ Club/Kids’ Club Plus Policies
Kids’ Club policies will provide a safe place for children to spend their time, help the staff know what course of action to take, and help parents know what to expect from our service.
- Parents must be in the Recreation Center while child is using the Kids’ Club, with the exception of using the trail loop in San Gabriel Park.
- Each child needs to have a valid Child Information Sheet on file.
- Parents are not permitted to stay in the room during Kids’ Club hours.
- The room ratio is one staff for every 12 children. When there are two staff, up to 24 children can be supervised.
- Parents must check children in and out on the ‘Sign In / Out Sheet’ in the Kids’ Club/Plus area each visit.
- At peak hours, please limit your workout to 90 minutes. If Kids’ Club is full, we will ask parents to pick up the children who have been here for longer than 90 minutes.
- In case of an accident or injury, parents are notified immediately.
- Sick children are not permitted to be dropped off. The staff reserves the right to remove sick children at any time from the area in order to prevent others from becoming ill.
- When a child’s behavior is disruptive or harmful to others, or the child will not respond to correction, s/he will be immediately removed from the Kids’ area and taken to his/her parent. Refunds will not be given. The Staff will fill out a behavior report. Any child having recurring behavior problems will have their Kids’ Club privilege revoked until the problems are corrected.
- Medications, food and beverages are not allowed in Kids’ area at any time.