Food Trucks/Mobile Food Vendors
Food Trucks/Mobile Food Vendors are now allowed in Garey Park. Mobile food vendors must commit to operating on the property, within the designated food truck area adjacent to our Play Ranch, for at least 4 hours between 8 a.m. and 30 minutes prior to closing on their reserved day(s). Please review the Fees, Application Requirements, and Garey Park Mobile Food Vending Policies below.
- Regular Rate: $30/day
- Special Event Rate: $35/day
- Holiday Rate: $50/day (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
- Garey Park Food Truck Application
- City of Georgetown Mobile Food Vendor Permit (must be submitted at least two weeks prior to reserved date)
- Williamson County and Cities Health Department Annual Mobile Food Permit (must be submitted at least two weeks prior to reserved date)
- Certificate of Insurance showing proof of liability coverage (must be submitted at least two weeks prior to reserved date)
Garey Park Mobile Food Vendor Policies:
- Each mobile food vendor must complete an application. Completion of application does not guarantee selection. After acceptance, we will contact you for payment.
- Mobile food vendors must provide a copy of Certificate of Insurance showing proof of liability coverage. Coverage must include a minimum of $1,000,000 general liability & products completed. City of Georgetown must be listed as ‘additional insured’ through reservation date(s).
- A City of Georgetown Mobile Food Vendor Permit is required. This permit is obtained through the Georgetown Fire Department and requires inspection. A valid City of Georgetown Mobile Food Vendor Permit must be submitted to Garey Park no less than 2 (two) weeks prior to reservation date.
- A Williamson County & Cities Health Department Mobile Food Establishment Permit is required. This application must be submitted to and approved by the Williamson County & Cities Health Department prior to the reserved date(s). A fee will be required. A valid WCCHD Mobile Food Establishment Permit must be submitted to Garey Park no less than 2 (two) weeks prior to reservation date.
- All mobile food vendors operating within Garey Park must be self-contained. Garey Park will not provide electricity, water, or wastewater disposal. Generators should operate under a reasonable noise level.
- Sustainability Guidelines: All food service ware must be compostable (marked ASTM DM6400 or ASTM D686). Cups and cutlery must be PLA plant-based or compostable material. Prohibited items include Styrofoam products, plastic cups (unless brand marked), plastic straws, plastic plates or bowls, foil food wraps, individual condiment packets, plastic bags, plastic cutlery, individually wrapped cutlery, and plastic-lined food trays/boats. Bottled water and cans of soda are allowed.
- Vendors are required to bring their own garbage containers for their work area. Do not pour grease, oil, dirty water, food debris, hot coals, or other waste on the ground, in public trash containers, or down street sewer pipes. It is the responsibility of each vendor to handle their waste in a proper manner.
- Vendors will be required to be operating on the property for a minimum of 4 hours between 8 a.m. and 30 minutes prior to closing on their reserved day.
- Trucks/Trailers must be neat in Please leave your space clean at the end of your reserved time. Trucks/Trailers must be manned at all times.
- Vendors are only authorized to sell food items permitted by Georgetown Parks and Recreation.
- All vendor exhibits should refrain from displaying sex, drugs, gangs, profanity, or illegal behavior.
- Any vendor failing to meet all the requirements and regulations shall be subject to removal from Garey Park.
- Parks and Recreation staff reserve the right to inspect vendors at any time.
- Georgetown Parks and Recreation will not be responsible for damage to personal property during your reservation.
- There are no refunds once your payment has been processed. No refunds will be made due to cancellation, removal for cause or inclement weather.
Please contact Garey Park at 512-930-6800 with any questions, or to set up an appointment to come meet with our staff and view the venue.