Inclement weather updates[Updated at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 23. This page will be updated as news becomes available.]
This is a live update for the status of Parks and Recreation facilities and programs due to potential inclement weather.
- City facilities will be resume normal operations beginning Monday, Feb. 22. This includes all PARD facilities.
- Garey Park restrooms and drinking fountains are now open. All trails are now open as well.
- The Tennis Center will have portable restrooms available while we work on repairs to the facilities.
- Outdoor athletic fields are now open.
- Park restrooms and drinking fountains remain closed until further notice.