Play is scheduled to begin the week of August 10 for the Summer II 2015 season with each team playing an 8 game schedule. We intend to make up all rain out games. All games are slow pitch and will be governed by ASA rules in league play with the EXCEPTION of the Wednesday night USSSA Men’s Open League. Game times can be 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm or 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm or 9:00 pm, and 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm. Games and game times may not be changed or rescheduled once the initial schedule is completed. This league is for adults ages 18 & older.
Location of Fields
All games will be played at McMaster Athletic Complex.
Registration Dates – Summer II 2015
Summer II 2015 Season:
Registration: June 8 – July 27, 2015, $325 Per Team
Late registration: July 28 – August 3, 2015, $345 per team
- Men’s Church: Monday Night
- Women’s: Monday Night
- USSSA Men’s Open: Wednesday Nights
- Men’s Open: Tuesday & Thursday Nights
- Coed: Tuesday & Friday Nights
Download a Softball Roster for your team.
View your scores, standings, and game dates here.
View a list of scheduled tournaments for this year. Schedule is subject to change.
Non-Approved Bat Information
- Click here for ASA’s 1 Page Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- Click here for ASA’s Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- Click here for ASA’s Non Approved Bats with 2004 Certification Marks
Rain Out Information
League Rain Out Information: (512) 931-7719 (for league rain out information only; does not pertain to rentals)