Adult Softball Leagues
Adults Only (Ages 18+ years)
Each team plays an 8 game schedule, and we do our best to make up all rained-out games. All games are slow pitch and will be governed by ASA rules in league play. Game times can be 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm or 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm or 9:00 pm, and 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm. Games and game times may not be changed or rescheduled once the initial schedule is completed.
All games will be played at the McMaster Athletic Complex. 2017 Tournament Schedule coming soon!
Call 512-931-7719 for League rain out information (does not pertain to rentals.)
To see schedules and forms for Georgetown Parks and Recreation Leagues, please visit teamsideline.com/georgetown.
Non-Approved Bat Information
- ASA’s 1 Page Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- ASA’s Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- ASA’s Non Approved Bats with 2004 Certification Marks
Up Next: Spring 2017 (February 27 – April 28)
Registration Fees: $325 per team January 2 – February 13, 2017
$345 per team February 14-20, 2017 (late registration)
Available for Registration:
- Men’s Church League (ASA): Monday Night
- Men’s Open League (ASA): Thursday Night
- Coed League (ASA): Friday Night
Free Agent Forum
Sign up as a free agent, find teams looking for players, by visiting our Free Agent Forum.