Adult Softball Leagues
Adult (18+ yrs) Recreational Leagues
Fall 2015 Leagues
Play is scheduled to begin the week of October 12 for the Fall 2015 season with each team playing an 8 game schedule. We intend to make up all rain out games. All games are slow pitch and will be governed by ASA rules in league play with the EXCEPTION of the Wednesday night USSSA Men’s Open League. Game times can be 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm or 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm or 9:00 pm, and 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm. Games and game times may not be changed or rescheduled once the initial schedule is completed. This league is for adults ages 18 & older.
All games will be played at McMaster Athletic Complex.
View team scores, standings, and game dates here.
Call 512-931-7719 for League rain out information (does not pertain to rentals.)
Up Next – Spring 2016
$325 per team January 4 – February 15, 2016
$345 per team February 16 – February 22, 2016 (late registration)
Spring 2016 leagues will begin play February 29.
- Men’s Church (ASA): Monday Night
- Women’s (ASA): Monday Night
- Men’s Open (ASA): Tuesday Night
- Men’s USSSA: Wednesday Night
- Men’s Open (ASA): Thursday Night
- Coed (ASA): Friday Night
Download a Softball Roster for your team and turn it in when you register.
Earn $16 per game! Call Glenn Moss at 512-930-3594 for more information.
View a list of scheduled tournaments for this year. Schedule is subject to change.
Non-Approved Bat Information
- Click here for ASA’s 1 Page Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- Click here for ASA’s Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- Click here for ASA’s Non Approved Bats with 2004 Certification Marks