2016 Tournaments at McMaster (click here)
Current Scores and Standings (click here)
Adult Softball Leagues
Adults Only (Ages 18+ years)
Each team plays an 8 game schedule, and we do our best to make up all rained-out games. All games are slow pitch and will be governed by ASA rules in league play. Game times can be 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm or 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm or 9:00 pm, and 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm. Games and game times may not be changed or rescheduled once the initial schedule is completed.
All games will be played at the McMaster Athletic Complex.
Call 512-931-7719 for League rain out information (does not pertain to rentals.)
Now: Summer II 2016 (July 25 – September 16)
Up Next: Fall 2016 (October 3 – November 7)
Registration Fees: $255 per team August 15 – September 26, 2016
$305 per team September 27 – October 3, 2016 (late registration)
Available for Registration:
- Men’s Church League (ASA): Monday Night
- Men’s Open League (ASA): Thursday Night
- Coed League (ASA): Friday Night
Download a Softball Roster for your team and turn it in when you register.
Free Agent Forum
Sign up as a free agent, find teams looking for players, by visiting our Free Agent Forum
Non-Approved Bat Information
- ASA’s 1 Page Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- ASA’s Non Approved Bats with Certification Marks (2000 and 2004)
- ASA’s Non Approved Bats with 2004 Certification Marks