Summer Camps Update
While we are still awaiting more information from the Governor’s office, we anticipate that several modifications will be needed to ensure that the programs remain compliant with any orders that are established.
Camp Status (as of May 26, 2020):
- All Tennis, Adventure, Volleyball Skills, Challenger Sports Soccer, and Sporties for Shorties Camps are canceled for the summer.
- All Enrichment Camps (Art, Hoop Dance, LEGO, Comic Book Creation, U-Tubers Unite!) are canceled for the summer.
- Junior Fire Academy is canceled for the summer.
- Adaptive Camps are canceled for the month of June.
- Camp Goodwater will begin June 15; the first two weeks, June 1-5 and June 8-12, have been canceled.
For those who have paid in full for camps for these two weeks, you will be issued a refund in full through PerfectMind; no action is needed on your part. If you set up a payment plan, your deposit will be applied to the next week of camp your child is registered for (a camp taking place during June 15-August 14). If your child is not registered for another week of camp, your deposit will be refunded.
If at any time you would like to cancel any other week of camp, and receive a full refund, please fill out this form: https://cityofgeorgetowntx.formstack.com/forms/request_to_withdraw_from_camp.