Athletic Field Facility Rental Request
*Please Note: A submitted facility rental request form does not guarantee approval of the request.*
*Requests are approved based on availability and rental protocols*
*Applicants will be contacted within 2 business days of submitting a request form.*
|Rental Type||Description||Spring & Summer (February-July) Rental Request Accepted Beginning||Fall & Winter (August-January) Rental Request Accepted Beginning||Payment|
|Facility Use Agreement||Organizations who have current/signed facility use agreement with Georgetown PARD||January 2, 2019||July 1, 2019||Payment is due based on the user agreement|
|Tournaments||1 to 3 day bookings||January 9, 2019||July 8, 2019||A down payment of 25% of the total rental is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event.|
|Resident Schools||Schools inside Georgetown City Limits||January 16, 2019||July 15, 2019||Payment for each rental is due on the 1st of each month.|
|Non-Resident Schools||Schools outside Georgetown City Limits||January 23, 2019||July 22, 2019||Payment for each rental is due on the 1st of each month.|
|Private Groups and Clubs||For profit organizations, select ball, individuals||No more than 30 days prior to scheduled event||No more than 30 days prior to scheduled event||Full payment required at the time of booking.|
Exceptions to this schedule may be made at the discretion of Georgetown PARD.
Athletic Field Rental Rates
|Field Type||Field Rate (Hourly)||Field Rate (Daily: 6+ Hours)||Field Preparation||Lights||Labor||*Deposit|
|Softball, Soccer, Multipurpose||$15/hour/field||$120/day/field||$30/field||$20/hour/field||$50/hour (2-man crew, mid-day preps included)||$25/day/field|
*Deposit option available only for tournament.
Field Reservation Policies and Procedures
These policies may vary between facilities and may be changed at any time throughout the year. Special privileges or exceptions to policies and procedures must be reviewed and accepted by the Georgetown Parks and Recreation Department.
- A rental request form must be submitted in order to be considered for a rental. Rental request will be reviewed and approved/denied within 24 hours of submission.
- All fields must be used for their designed purpose only. For example, the McMaster softball fields are designed for slow pitch softball only. Baseball and fast pitch softball is not permitted.
- All appropriate rental fees or deposits required must be paid to finalize rental. Fees not paid according to policy may result in the loss of the reservation. For a detailed list of all required fees and deposits, please visit the following website.
- Cancellations will be subject to refund policy and forfeiture of deposits.
- For safety reasons, field lights must be scheduled 30 minutes before sunset.
- Glass, amplified music, and pets are prohibited on the premises.
- Vehicles parked in fire lanes or undesignated areas are subject to being ticketed and towed.
- Soft toss is not permitted against softball fences.