Please note that payment plans are not supported for online enrollment at this time. If registering online, payment in full will be required. If you would like to set up a payment plan, please register in person at the Georgetown Recreation Center, Georgetown Tennis Center or Parks and Recreation Administration Office.
Waivers and Questionnaire
A 2018 Summer Camp Liability and Policy Agreement must be completed by Parent / Legal Guardian and is due at the time of registration.
All camp registrations will require a questionnaire to be completed at the time of registration. You CANNOT register without answering the following questions:
- Parent/Guardian’s names and phone number
- Contact/releases of child authorization names and phone numbers (Max of 3)
- Health information and medication
- Camp Goodwater and Tennis Camp – t-shirt size
- Camp Goodwater only – friend request (reciprocal)
Standards of Care
The programs operated by the City of Georgetown Parks and Recreation are recreational in nature and are not state licensed child care programs. Summer camp programs are governed by the City of Georgetown, as required by the Texas Human Resources Code, Section 42.041 (b) (14).