Pools & Splash Pads
1003 N. Austin Ave.
Georgetown, TX 78626
Georgetown Parks and Recreation operates one indoor and five outdoor swimming pools, along with four splash pads, offering a wide variety of aquatic activities for youth, adults, and seniors alike. Enjoy swim lessons, private instruction, open and lap swim, special events and water aerobics classes for every age and ability level.
The splash pads at San Jose Park, Downtown and Rabbit Hill Park are open 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., March 31 through September 30. The splash pad at Garey Park is open daily during park hours from April 1 through October 31 (weather permitting). The splash pad at Garey Park closes 30 minutes prior to park closing.
City of Georgetown outdoor pools will close on the following dates:
- Tennis Center Pool – closes Sunday, August 12
- Village Pool – closes Sunday, August 12
- Recreation Center Outdoor Pool – closes Wednesday, August 15
- River Ridge Pool – closes Wednesday, August 15
- Williams Drive Pool – closes Wednesday, August 15, but will remain open on the weekends through Labor Day
City splash pads will remain open through September 30, with the exception of the Garey Park splash pad, which will remain open until October 31 (weather permitting).