Georgetown Recreation Center
Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday: noon to 6 p.m. (indoor pool closed on Sundays)
- 65,000 square foot facility
- Fitness Room with cardio machines, weight machines and a Cardio Theater TV system
- Two full-size gymnasiums for basketball and volleyball
- Two racquetball courts
- Two multi-purpose rooms available for instructional and wellness programs and event rentals
- Locker rooms with showers
- Indoor pool with instructional areas, play features and 8 lap lanes
- Outdoor seasonal splash pool with fun play features for young children
- Special events room that can be rented for parties *
- Indoor walking track
- Aerobics room and Spinning instruction area
- Kids’ Club (ages 1-7)-Opening June 6 with limited days and hours!
- Teen/Senior Center with billiards, ping pong, a Wii, an XBox and a PlayStation, board and card games, lockers *
- Outdoor courtyard with a pavilion, basketball court and sand volleyball pit
*Currently closed or unavailable.
The Georgetown Recreation Center is a membership facility. A Daily Visit fee or long-term membership is required.
The Georgetown Recreation Center is available to rent for your next event. You can rent one of our multipurpose rooms for events and meetings, the outdoor courtyard pavilion or the gymnasium for a sporting event!