The Georgetown Tennis Center offers a wide range of tennis instruction for every age and ability, featuring lessons, clinics, and tournaments geared toward youth and adults alike.
Georgetown Tennis Center is now offering private and group lessons. Recommendation by USTA on Playing Tennis Safely have been considered for all instructor-led programs.
|Little Tennis||Mondays and Wednesdays||5-5:30 p.m.|
|Beginner Tennis||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30-6:30 p.m.|
|Intermediate Tennis||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5-6 p.m.|
|Advanced Tennis||Tuesdays and Thursdays||6-7 p.m.|
|GTC Elite||Tuesdays and Thursdays||6-7 p.m.|
|Cardio Tennis||Saturdays||9-10 a.m.|
|Adult Intermediate Clinic||Saturdays||10-11:30 a.m.|
|Adult Beginner Clinic||Saturdays||11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
- All players must pre-register for lessons. Drop-ins will not be accepted at this time. You may register online, or by calling the Tennis Center at 512-931-2444. If you need to set up online account, please contact the Tennis Center for assistance.
- Staff will encourage 6 ft. of physical distancing during the program when possible. There may be instances during a program when 6 ft. of physical distancing may not be realistically maintained.
- Players must bring their own equipment, including racquets and water. Water is not provided on the court.
- Rental equipment may be available with limited checkout times to ensure sanitation in between uses.
- Players should place their personal items against the fence at 6 ft.+ intervals to maintain distancing during water breaks.
- Parents will not be allowed on the courts during youth lessons.
- Players will not be allowed to touch any of the coaching equipment, including the teaching cart or ball hoppers. Players may use their racquets to help pick up balls.
We ask that all participants in our programs follow these protocols for the health and safety of all individuals utilizing our facility during this time.