Group Swim Lessons
– Spring (April-May) swim lessons at the Georgetown Recreation Center will be available for registration on Feb. 1 for both residents and nonresidents.
– Summer (June – August) pool passes and swim lessons at the Georgetown Recreation Center, River Ridge Pool and Village Pool will be available for registration on May 1 at 8 a.m. for residents and May 2 at 8 a.m. for nonresidents.
– Fall/Winter (Sept. – March) swim lessons will be available for registration on Aug. 1 for both residents and nonresidents.
Which level is right for your child? Learn to Swim Level Flow Chart
Questions about Learn to Swim? Contact Ms. Lee Morehead at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-930-6725.
Did you know Georgetown Parks & Recreation has offers a scholarship program available for registration assistance in our swimming programs? Recreation scholarships are funded by the Friends of Georgetown Parks & Recreation.
Private Swim Lessons
With the guidance and encouragement of a swim instructor you or your child will have the ability to reach new swimming goals! You or your child will enjoy learning how to swim in an environment that mixes songs, games and one-on-one attention with life lasting swimming skills. Contact an instructor today to set up a lesson date and time at the Georgetown Recreation Center.
|5 Session Package||$75||$125|
|10 Session Package||$150||$250|
There are no instructors at this time.
To set up an appointment:
1. Contact one of the swim lesson instructors to schedule an appointment. Many instructors will respond to text messages.
2. When you come in for the appointment, stop by the front desk to pay.
3. Head back to the indoor pool and meet with your instructor.
Questions about Private Swim Lessons? Contact Ms. Lee Morehead at email@example.com or 512-930-6725.