COVID-19 Program Protocols
In response to COVID-19, Georgetown Parks and Recreation has modified its program offerings to provide the safest possible environment for participants and staff. The following guidelines will apply to all instructor-led programs offered by Georgetown Parks and Recreation.
For the safety of our staff and all participants, we ask that you do not participate in any program/membership if any of the following apply:
- Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Fever greater or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Cough, sore throat, chills, headache, diarrhea, nausea, body aches, or loss of taste or smell
- Awaiting the results of a COVID test
Participation in each program will be dependent upon acceptance and willingness to follow these protocols. Please refer to your specific program area below for full guidelines.
Program-specific COVID-19 protocols