Recreation Center Memberships
The Georgetown Recreation Center is more than just a gym, it is a community. With a membership you can get fit, learn new skills, and socialize with fellow members. Memberships are available to both Georgetown residents and nonresidents alike.
The Georgetown Recreation Center is a 65,000 sq. foot facility, providing recreational opportunities to meet the needs of the citizens of Georgetown and surrounding communities. The Recreation Center has a fitness room with cardio and weight machines, two full-size gymnasiums, two racquetball courts, aerobics rooms and a Spinning area, locker rooms with showers, indoor and outdoor pools, and much more!
- Memberships and Daily Visit Passes include Group Fitness classes. Fee-Based Fitness classes are offered for an additional charge.
- Families are defined as two adults and their dependents ages 0-22 years who live in the same household.
- Couples are defined as two individuals living in the same household.
- Senior Couples are defined as two individuals over the age of 55 years and living in the same household.
- Fees are based on residency. Residents must live inside the Georgetown City Limits. Nonresidents live outside the City Limits, in the ETJ or another city. Visit our City Limit Map to verify!
Memberships may be purchased online, or at the Recreation Center by cash, check or credit card.
0-3 years: Free
4+ years: $5
Family of 5 or more people: $20
|Adult (19-54 yrs)||$235||$80||$30|
|Youth (4-18 yrs)||$120||$40||$15|
|Senior (55+ yrs)||$120||$40||$15|
|Adult (19-54 yrs)||$295||$95||$35|
|Youth (4-18 yrs)||$180||$55||$20|
|Senior (55+ yrs)||$180||$55||$20|
Combo Memberships – Recreation Center & Tennis Center
|Adult (19-54 yrs)||$290||$350|
|Youth (4-18 yrs)||$145||$205|
|Senior (55+ yrs)||$145||$205|
|Corporate Rate||Annual Cost|
|Adult (19-54 yrs)||$235|
|Youth (4-18 yrs)||$100|
|Senior (55+ yrs)||$100|
Available to businesses with 10 or more employees. Each employee will receive a start-up drawstring bag with ear buds, lock, T-shirt, water bottle, work out towel and 5 Daily Visit passes. Benefits are only available while the membership is active.
The business will receive:
- 15% off one Adult Athletic League registration or sponsorship per year (up to $50.00 value)
- 15% off one courtyard/pavilion rental per year* (up to a $25.00 value)
- 15% off one Community Center rental per year* (up to a $135.00 value)
- One Get Active/Welcome Group Fitness Class per year, custom-designed for your group
* Discounted rentals scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; for corporate events only.
Recreation Center Age Limits
Age 1 – 7 years: Must be accompanied by/under the direct supervision of a parent/guardian or other supervisory person age 16+ at all times. May stay in the Sitter Service while the parent uses the facility with the purchase of a Babysitting Pass. Not allowed in Weight/Fitness Room, Racquetball Courts or Group Fitness classes at any time. May not play pool (billiards).
Age 8 – 11 years: Must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or other supervisory person age 16+ in the facility at all times. May use the Gymnasiums and the Teen/Senior areas while their parent uses other parts of the facility. May use the Upstairs Track, Racquetball Courts and pool tables only under the direct supervision of a person age 16+. Not allowed in Weight/Fitness Room or Group Fitness classes at any time.
Age 12+ years: May visit the facility without additional supervision. Allowed access to most areas and Group Fitness classes (not Indoor Cycling). May use the Racquetball Courts and pool tables only only under the direct supervision of a person age 16+. Not allowed in Weight/Fitness Room at any time.
Age 14+ years: May participate in all Group Fitness classes. Permitted in Weight/Fitness Room only under the direct supervision of a person age 16+. May use the Racquetball Courts and play pool only under the direct supervision of a person age 16+.
Age 15+ years: Full facility access.
* Pool age limits may differ. Please click here for more information.