Recreation Center Memberships
The Georgetown Recreation Center is more than just a gym, it is a community. With a membership you can get fit, learn new skills, and socialize with fellow members. Memberships are available to both Georgetown residents and nonresidents alike.
The Georgetown Recreation Center is a 65,000 sq. foot facility, providing recreational opportunities to meet the needs of the citizens of Georgetown and surrounding communities. The Recreation Center has a fitness room with cardio and weight machines, two multisport full-size gymnasiums, two racquetball courts, an aerobics room and indoor cycling instruction area, locker rooms with showers, indoor and outdoor pools, and much more!
- Memberships and Daily Visit passes include Group Fitness classes. Fee-Based Fitness classes are offered for an additional charge.
- Families are defined as two adults and their dependents ages 0-22 who live in the same household.
- Couples are defined as two individuals living in the same household.
- Senior Couples are defined as two individuals over the age of 60 years and living in the same household.
- Fees are based on residency. Residents must live inside the Georgetown City Limits. Nonresidents live outside the City Limits, in the ETJ or another city. Visit our City Limit Map to verify!
|Type||Annual (pre-paid)||Annual (pre-paid)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Day Pass|
|Adult (ages 19-59)||$265||$325||$30||$35||$6|
|Youth (ages 4-18)||$150||$210||$20||$25||$6|
|Corporate Rate||Annual Cost|
|Adult (ages 19-59)||$265|
|Youth (ages 4-18)||$150|
|Senior (ages 60+)||$150|
Available to businesses with 10 or more employees.
The business will receive:
- 15% off one Adult Athletic League registration or sponsorship per year (up to $50.00 value)
- 15% off one courtyard/pavilion rental per year* (up to a $25.00 value)
- 15% off one Community Center rental per year* (up to a $135.00 value)
- One Get Active/Welcome Group Fitness Class per year, custom-designed for your group
* Discounted rentals scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; for corporate events only.
Kids’ Club (ages 1-7)
Monday-Wednesday: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 4:30-7 p.m.)
1 visit: $3
10-punch pass: $25
20-punch pass: $40
Members must present a Punch Pass in order to use the service. Punch cards are non-refundable and lost cards cannot be replaced.
Recreation is for everyone! The Recreation Scholarship Program, funded by the Friends of Georgetown Parks and Recreation, provides access to the City’s recreation services to individuals and families who may need financial assistance.