Tennis Center Memberships
The Georgetown Tennis Center is a registered TIA Tennis Welcome Center and a USTA 10 & Under Approved Facility. Acquired in the summer of 1999 from Berry Creek Country Club, the public facility is open year-round, offering tennis lessons, leagues, tournaments and camps. The Tennis Center includes 11 hard surface lighted tennis courts, a clubhouse complete with dressing rooms, showers, and a pro shop.
With a Georgetown Tennis Center membership, you will receive innovative programming and professional tennis instruction. Memberships are available to both Georgetown residents and nonresidents alike.
- Membership is not required to use the Tennis Center; without a valid membership court fees are $2 per PERSON per HOUR.
- Families are defined as two adults and their dependents ages 0-22 years who live in the same household.
- Couples are defined as two individuals living in the same household.
- Senior Couples are defined as two individuals over the age of 60 years and living in the same household.
- Fees are based on residency. Residents must live inside the Georgetown City Limits. Nonresidents live outside the City Limits, in the ETJ or another city. Visit our City Limit Map to verify!
Georgetown Tennis Center Waiver
Georgetown Tennis Center Memberships include:
- Court use and reservations
- Loan of a ball machine/ball basket
- 10 Free Guest Passes per year
Memberships may be purchased online, or at the Tennis Center by cash, check or credit card.
New Tennis Center membership fees went into effect on Jan. 1, 2023. Please review this FAQ for additional information.
|Type||Annual (pre-paid)||Annual (pre-paid)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Hourly Court Rental Fee|
|Adult (ages 19-59)||$210||$270||$25||$30||$2.50|
|Youth (ages 4-18)||$130||$190||$15||$20||$2.50|
Receive a 15% discount off the purchase of both a Recreation Center and Tennis Center membership.
*applies to individual or family annual (pre-paid) memberships.