Tennis Center Memberships
With a Georgetown Tennis Center membership, you will receive innovative programming and professional tennis instruction. Memberships are available to both Georgetown residents and nonresidents alike.
- Membership is not required to use the Tennis Center; without a valid membership, court fees are $2.50* per person, per hour.
*court fees increasing to $3 per person per hour beginning Oct. 1
- Families are defined as two adults and their dependents ages 0-22 years who live in the same household.
- Couples are defined as two individuals living in the same household.
- Senior Couples are defined as two individuals over the age of 60 years and living in the same household.
- Fees are based on residency. Residents must live inside the Georgetown City Limits. Nonresidents live outside the City Limits, in the ETJ or another city. Visit our City Limit Map to verify!
Georgetown Tennis Center memberships include:
- Court use and reservations
- Loan of a ball machine/ball basket
- 10 free Guest Passes per year
Memberships may be purchased online, or at the Tennis Center by cash, check or credit card.
|Type||Annual (pre-paid)||Annual (pre-paid)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Monthly (auto-renew)||Hourly Court Rental Fee*|
|Adult (ages 19-59)||$210||$270||$25||$30||$2.50|
|Youth (ages 4-18)||$130||$190||$15||$20||$2.50|
Receive a 15% discount off the purchase of both a Recreation Center and Tennis Center membership. Applies to individual or family annual (pre-paid) memberships.
*Tennis court hourly rental fee increasing to $3 per person starting Oct. 1.
Recreation is for everyone! The Recreation Scholarship Program, funded by the Friends of Georgetown Parks and Recreation, provides access to the City’s recreation services to individuals and families who may need financial assistance.