8 a.m.-1 p.m.
1 visit: $3
10-punch pass: $25
20-punch pass: $40
One pass is needed per child, per visit
Members must purchase a Punch Pass in order to use the service. Punch cards are non-refundable.
- Kids’ Club is for children 1 – 7 years of age.
- The Staff do not change diapers – parent/guardian will be asked to do so if it becomes necessary. There is a child-sized bathroom inside the Kids’ Club area for those that are potty-trained. Please use the changing tables in designated restrooms for diaper changes.
- If a child becomes inconsolable and/or is crying for a length of time (more than 10-15 minutes; up to the discretion of the Staff), parent/guardian will be asked to pick up the child.
- Outside of the Kids’ Club hours, members are welcome to use the Kids’ Club Room at no charge at times when the Recreation Center is open but there is not staff on duty. For the safety of your children, they must be directly supervised by an adult at all times and are not permitted to use the play yard. Please leave the room as you found it.
- If your child is potty training please take them to the restroom before coming into the room. Please notify staff if you are potty training.
Kids’ Club Policies
Kids’ Club policies will provide a safe place for children to spend their time, help the staff know what course of action to take, and help parents know what to expect from our service. The Kids’ Club is not a state-licensed child care program.
- Payment needs to be made at the front desk before dropping your child off.
- Each child needs to have an updated Client Profile in Xplore. Including a picture, medical information and a signed liability waiver. Anyone picking up the child needs to be on the account. Ages 16 and up can pick up children from the Kids’ Club.
- Parents must be in the Recreation Center or on San Gabriel Trail while child is using service. If you are running on the trail please have your phone on and be prepared to pick up if staff calls.
- Parents are not permitted to stay in the room during Kids’ Club hours. They can come in for a short period of time to help acclimate their child. If other children are in the room parents should stay no longer than 10 minutes.
- The room ratio is 1 staff member for every 10 children. When there are two staff members, up to 20 children can be supervised.
- Parents must check children in and out on the ‘Sign In / Out Sheet’ each visit.
- There is a 90 minute maximum per child per open shift. Children can stay for a maximum of 90 minutes in the morning and 90 minutes in the evening.
- In case of an accident or injury, parents are notified immediately.
- For minor injuries, parents will be updated at sign out.
- Sick children are not permitted to be dropped off. The staff reserves the right to remove sick children at any time from the area in order to prevent others from becoming ill.
- When a child’s behavior is disruptive or harmful to others, or the child will not respond to correction, s/he will be removed from the Kids’ area and taken to his/her parent. Refunds will not be given. The Staff will fill out a behavior report. Any child having recurring behavior problems will have their Kids’ Club privilege revoked until the problems are corrected.
- If you need to leave medication with your child, please fill out an authorization form to administer medication and leave it with a staff member.
- Nut-free snacks are allowed in the room.