Williams Drive Pool
3201 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628
The Williams Drive Pool is the largest City of Georgetown pool. It has a length of 50 meters and can be divided into eight lanes. The pool is four feet deep overall, with a 12 feet deep diving well.
UPDATED June 10, 2020
The Williams Drive Pool will open on Monday, June 15. Pool entry will be first-come, first-served and reservations are not required. Daily admission fees apply. Seasonal swim passes will not be sold this year.
All pools will be cleared for 30 minutes for cleaning and disinfection between sessions.
Maximum Capacity: 100
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing from individuals not in your party
- Return all used equipment to labeled bins
- Select amenities may not be available to allow for physical distancing
- Direct all questions to manager on duty, lifeguards are actively surveying the water
- No groups larger than 10 individuals