Williams Drive Pool
3201 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628
The Williams Drive Pool is the largest City of Georgetown pool. It has a length of 50 meters and can be divided into eight lanes. The pool is four feet deep overall, with a 12 feet deep diving well.
Opens May 29
Sunday, 1-7 p.m.
Tuesday-Saturday, 1-7 p.m.
Due to the closure of the indoor pool at the Georgetown Recreation Center, the Williams Drive Pool will open in the evenings beginning Monday, May 10, to accommodate members.
Recreation Center Members’ Open Swim Schedule at Williams Drive Pool
Please note that lanes will be limited on certain days when classes are held, or when swim teams are occupying some lanes.
Mondays-Fridays, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
Please note that the Williams Drive Pool is not heated and may be slightly cooler than Village Pool or the indoor pool until we get into the summer months.
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing from individuals not in your party
- Return all used equipment to labeled bins
- Select amenities may not be available to allow for physical distancing
- Direct all questions to manager on duty, lifeguards are actively surveying the water
- No groups larger than 10 individuals